Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Wearing Obama's Watch!

Well, not his watch exactly, but we both own a Tag Heuer 1500 watch. I just think it's cool that the president of the United States wears an entry-level Swiss watch when he could afford something like a Panerai, Omega, Rolex, Patek, or Vacheron. You rock, President Obama!

Maybe the Prez's watch also holds some sentimental value for him, like I do with my watch. I absolutely love my watch and it will remain in the family as an heirloom! Even if one day I can afford those other watches that I mentioned, I will still keep this watch because it's been with me through thick and thin. We have a lot of memories, this watch and I...and I hope that whoever inherits this watch will enjoy it as much as I do and make many more memories.

Here are some links to sites showing President Obama and his watch:

http://www.men-access.com/not-michelle-but-has-gone-with-barack-obama-for-15-years/
http://www.tagheuerreviews.com/wd1211-k-20-tag-heuer-1500-large-dive-watch-review/tag-heuer-collections/1500/


Obama was wearing TAG HEUER 1500 Dive Watch on December 2004 while getting ready before leaving to give the keynote address at the Chicago Economic Club in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Charles Ommanney/Getty Images) via men-access

No comments: